Are you a Mobile Developer with 2 or more years of development experience? Do you enjoy working with mobile cross-platforms and frameworks such as React Native, Ionic or Flutter?
If you have a solid technical background, a passion for mobile development, but you are also curious about other technologies – then we have a very exciting opportunity for you. You will be working in a tight team with the opportunity to take on diverse assignments, with supportive and highly motivated colleagues. Software developers at Polar Cape work with both web and mobile app development. You will be working with challenging tasks, for multiple clients.
- Developed applications with cross platforms (React Native, Ionic or Flutter)
- Worked with REST Web Services, JSON and Design Patterns
- Understanding of Native development in Android and/or iOS
- Create software code, unit tests and assist with testing, debugging, and documentation
Nice to have experience with:
- Reviews of client requirements, wire-frames, and designs for technical feasibility, and work with the team to translate these into user stories that can be implemented
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Improving product quality through code reviews, writing effective unit tests, and collaborating with QA to implement automation testing where appropriate
- Knowledge of object-oriented design, programming and debugging skills
- Be highly professional and solution oriented with a focus on the client’s business needs
- Be highly responsible and reliable
- Have attention to details
- Have great social skills
- Flexible to travel
Languages: English, fluent.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org