Polar Cape is looking for a Product Owner to join our expanding team in Stockholm. In this position you will be a part of our blended teams, being that key person between product and development, working close with our clients within health tech, fin-tech, telecom, media and more.
You will be part of a consultant team of 6-8 people with a Consultant Manager who will be your closest contact person, from your team you will receive support and development in every project you take.
What you’ll do
- Leading development teams in demanding organizations
- Turn ideas into lasting products
- Creating roadmaps and direct the work toward business and development team
- Collaboration with stakeholders in different organizations to achieve the best results
- Prioritize deliveries against multiple requirements
Who you are
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT or Computer Science or relevant field
- At least 3-5 years’ experience from agile product development, at least 3 of these as product owner or product manager
- Ability to understand and analyze complex information and share it in effective and powerful communications
- Ability to understand people psychology and to connect to people to encourage new behaviors
- Creating and visualizing product road map based on interactions with business stakeholders, customers, market research, agile development team
- Experience from creating, managing and prioritizing agile backlog
- Good at managing expectations with regards to scope, time and quality. You have experience working with data and insights to understand and measure your work
- You know what makes a great user experience and love partnering with design, insights, and engineering to turn a vision into reality.
- Experience in leading a cross functional team
- Business level fluency in both written and spoken Swedish