Are you a Full Stack Developer with knowledge and interest in web development? Would you like to be part of an amazing team, and be a role-model for your colleagues in Agile Software Development? A combination of good technical skills and passion to learn is required.
If you have technical background, are always curious about new technologies, and have a desire to join a high-performance team – then we have a very exciting opportunity for you. You will have a rising role, with supportive and highly motivated colleagues.
At Polar Cape we put personal development in focus, thus you will be learning and growing from day one. Sounds interesting?
- At least 2 + years of professional software development experience in PHP
- Experience with CMS (WordPress)
- Experience with Laravel and/or Symphony
- Knowledge in OOP
- Knowledge of MVC architectural pattern
- Environment setup and skills with LAMP, NGINX, Vagrant, Docker
- Good knowledge of relational databases
- Experience with web services (REST/SOAP)
- Experience with version control tools like GIT
Nice to have:
- Experience with PHP mainstream frameworks
- Experience with progressive web application (PWA)
- Experience in Composer
- Be highly professional and solution oriented
- Be highly responsible and reliable
- Be fluent in English, written and spoken
- Have great social skills
- Be flexible to travel
We practice what we preach when it comes to our values of flexibility, quality and integrity:
- We offer a supporting work environment and a flat hierarchy
- We have competitive salaries and regular performance evaluations
- We have additional private health insurance
- We offer flexible working hours
- We have work from home options
- We offer a personal development plan
- We offer company mobile phone device and paid subscription
- We have different sporting plans, adjusted to personal needs
- We encourage continuous improvement through building strong teams, knowledge transfer and academy sessions, and amazing team buildings
Languages: English, fluent.