The position has possibility for relocation to our offices in Sweden, Stockholm. The relocation is closely dependent on the situation with the pandemic and will be in timely manner discussed with all the applicants/hires. For more information please contact our HR department.
- 3+ years of professional development experience
- Working experience with React Native is a big plus
- Good understanding of OOP and ES6
- Proficiency with HTML5 and CSS3
- Familiarity with responsive design and implementation
- Experience integrating with REST APIs
- Experience with version control tools like GIT
It will be great if you got experience with
- NodeJS with Express
- Build tools like Grunt, Gulp, Webpack, etc.
- UI/UX design patterns
- Keen interest in web and mobile technology
- Understanding of TypeScript or equivalent
- Agile Methodologies – SCRUM, Kanban, etc.
- Be highly professional and solution oriented with a focus on the client’s business needs
- Be highly responsible and reliable
- Have attention to details
- Have great social skills
- Flexible to travel
Languages: English, fluent.
We practice what we preach when it comes to our values of flexibility, quality and integrity:
- We offer a supporting work environment and a flat hierarchy
- We have competitive salaries and regular performance evaluations
- We have additional private health insurance
- We offer flexible working hours
- We have work from home options
- We offer a personal development plan
- We offer company mobile phone device and paid subscription
- We have different sporting plans, adjusted to personal needs
- We encourage continuous improvement through building strong teams, knowledge transfer and academy sessions, and amazing team buildings
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org