- 3+ years of professional development experience
- Working experience with React Native is a big plus
- Good understanding of OOP and ES6
- Proficiency with HTML5 and CSS3
- Familiarity with responsive design and implementation
- Experience integrating with REST APIs
- Experience with version control tools like GIT
- Be highly professional and solution oriented with a focus on the client’s business needs
- Be highly responsible and reliable
- Have attention to details
- Have great social skills
- Flexible to travel
It will be great if you got experience with
- NodeJS with Express
- Build tools like Grunt, Gulp, Webpack, etc.
- UI/UX design patterns
- Keen interest in web and mobile technology
- Understanding of TypeScript or equivalent
- Hybrid Mobile Apps – Ionic, Cordova, PhoneGap, React Native, etc.
- Agile Methodologies – SCRUM, Kanban, etc.
Languages: English, fluent.
We practice what we preach when it comes to our values of flexibility, quality and integrity:
- We offer a supporting work environment and a flat hierarchy
- We have competitive salaries and regular performance evaluations
- We have additional private health insurance
- We offer flexible working hours
- We have work from home options
- We offer a personal development plan
- We offer company mobile phone device and paid subscription
- We have different sporting plans, adjusted to personal needs
- We encourage continuous improvement through building strong teams, knowledge transfer and academy sessions, and amazing team buildings
powered by Advanced iFrame free. Get the Pro version on CodeCanyon.