As a Test Manager I like the varied assignments within different types of projects, that Polar Cape finds for me. However, for me it is even more important to be able to discuss issues and have knowledge sharing with others outside my assignment, and I highly appreciate my colleagues at Pola Ccape in this area as they are open with their knowledge and more than willing to share.Stina Leijonhufvud, Test Manager
As a Test Manager at Polar Cape we see that you have the ability to work with test strategy and hands-on test management; implementing structured testing process and tools and act as a trusted adviser to our clients in best practices. You have a passion for helping our clients achieve a high quality delivery. This may be through test management, by planning test strategy, coverage, test cases and the management of defects, but also advising the client on improving quality in all aspects of the software delivery process.
At Polar Cape we help our customers by providing both individual experts and managed services.
Our individual experts help our clients deliver IT projects successfully, working full-time on the client’s behalf. With managed services we deliver full life cycle software development projects from analysis to design, development, test, and support. Specialty areas include mobile applications, web applications, system integration, and test automation. We believe this combination of business models offers great potential for us as a company, and for our consultants.
Working as a consultant at Polar Cape means that you will have:
Highly engaged and competent colleagues that are willing to share their knowledge
An action-based Personal Development Plan
Small mixed consultant groups
Open communications and transparency from management
A company built by consultants, for consultants.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Test Manager and at least 6 years in the test domain
- Used to working in Agile environments
- Experience in test planning and test control/reporting given a test strategy
- Experience in at least two of the following test levels: (System) Integration Testing, System Testing, Acceptance Testing
- Experience in testing types: both functional and non-functional testing
- Experience with quality assurance activities such as reviewing requirements, design deliverables, change- and release management processes etc.
- Experience with major tools test- and change management tools such as HP ALM and Jira.
- ISTQB certification
Languages: English, fluent. Swedish, good business proficiency.
Contact person phone number:
+46 736 12 10 36