For me it is important to have the backup of a company that is well established, is considered trustworthy and has a well cultivated business network. These traits gives Polar Cape a unique capability to find several challenging assignments, well ahead before the current ends. The size of the company is also optimal, not too big for you to become just another consultant among many and not too small, so you will be left without backup and support.Niklas Back, Test Automation Consultant
Are you a QA professional with a technical background? Or are you a developer who understands the importance of having a test mindset throughout the development process? Bringing together analytical testing skills and technical development skills, your role as test automation specialist is very challenging and extremely valuable on software development projects.
We are looking for test automation specialists who can understand and quality control a system on a deep level. You have the ability to create test automation tools and frameworks for test automation to improve quality on a continuous basis, and reduce development cycles and in that way reduce time to market for our clients.
At Polar Cape we help our customers by providing both individual experts and managed services.
Our individual experts help our clients deliver IT projects successfully, working full-time on the client’s behalf. With managed services we deliver full lifecycle software development projects from analysis to design, development, test, and support. Speciality areas include mobile applications, web applications, system integration, and test automation. We believe this combination of business models offers great potential for us as a company, and for our consultants.
Working as a consultant at Polar Cape means that you will have:
Highly engaged and competent colleagues that are willing to share their knowledge
An action-based Personal Development Plan
Small mixed consultant groups
Open communication and transparency from management
A company built by consultants, for consultants.
- Experience from at least two of the following test levels: (System) Integration, Testing, System Testing, Acceptance Testing
- Experience from testing types: both functional- and non-functional testing
- Experience working with design, implementation and execution of automated tests
- Experience from Test automation tools such as Selenium, SoapUI, Robot Framework, HP QTP/UFT
- Experience from major tools test- and change management tools such as HP ALM and Jira
- ISTQB certification
- Experience from both static (code review, inspection etc) and dynamic testing techniques (exploratory testing, specification based etc)
- Experience from setting test automation strategy
- Experience from working with external suppliers
Languages: English, fluent. Swedish, good business proficiency.
Contact person phone number:
+46 736 12 10 36