As a consultant, it is important for me that my employer can secure suitable assignments with interesting customers, which is usually easier for larger companies. It is also important for me to feel involved with the development of my company, which on the other hand is easier if the company is relatively small. My opinion is that Polar Cape has a good balance.Jörgen Blomberg, Solution Architect
As a Solution Architect at Polar Cape we see that you are able to drive decisions, create consensus and understanding around architecture, and act as a trusted advisor to our customers. You have the ability to convert requirements into design and architecture, and have a passion for delivering architecture that will give real business value. You are not limited to one platform or technology, and can apply your skills to new processes and functional areas using best practices and your broad experience.
At Polar Cape we help our customers by providing both individual experts and managed services.
Our individual experts help our clients deliver IT projects successfully, working full-time on the client’s behalf. With managed services we deliver full lifecycle software development projects from analysis to design, development, test, and support. Speciality areas include mobile applications, web applications, system integration, and test automation. We believe this combination of business models offers great potential for us as a company, and for our consultants.
Working as a consultant at Polar Cape means that you will have:
Highly engaged and competent colleagues that are willing to share their knowledge
An action-based Personal Development Plan
Small mixed consultant groups
Open communications and transparency from management
A company built by consultants, for consultants
- At least 3 years experience as Solution Architect.
- Experience with modular Solution Design
- Experience with Web based solutions, good knowledge of web technologies
- Experience with system integration, (SOA, web services, file-based, micro services)
- Excellent Data modeling, information modeling knowledge
- Experience with use cases and user stories, using both textual descriptions and formal notations (UML, Archimate)
- End-to-end software development process experience, such as reviewing design deliverables, test cases, change-and release management processes etc.
Languages: English, fluent. Swedish, good business proficiency.
Contact person phone number:
+46 736 12 10 36