Are you a Python developer with at least 5+ years of experience developing commercial Enterprise Python applications using Python/Django, using UNIX / Linux?
We have a very exciting opportunity for you. You will be working in a tight team with the opportunity to take on diverse assignments, with supportive and highly motivated colleagues. You will be working with challenging tasks, for multiple clients.
- Extensive experience in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework (such as Django, Flask, etc. depending on your technology stack)
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Good experience of implementing threading in Python
- Experience with multi-process architecture
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages (such as Jinja 2, Mako, etc depending on your technology stack)
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance (depending on the specific project)
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- General understanding of the use of tools such as Docker, Ansible, Maven, Jenkins, Sonar and Git (BitBucket);
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Be highly professional and solution oriented
- Be highly responsible and reliable
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Have great social skills
- Flexible to travel
It will be great if you got experience from
- Implementing Machine Learning models in Python
- Experience with agile software development processes
Languages: English, fluent.
Contact email: email@example.com