Are you a Mobile Developer with 2 or more years of development experience?
If you have a solid technical background, a passion for mobile development, but you are also curious about other technologies – then we have a very exciting opportunity for you. You will be working in a tight team with the opportunity to take on diverse assignments, with supportive and highly motivated colleagues. Software developers at Polar Cape work with both web and mobile app development. You will be working with challenging tasks, for multiple clients.
Minimum of 2 years professional development experience with:
– Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
– RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
– Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
– Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
– Code versioning tools, such as Git
Nice to have
-Experience with video streaming (WebRTC)
-Experience with other mobile or front-end technologies (React Native)
– Be highly professional and solution oriented with a focus on the client’s business needs
– Be highly responsible and reliable
– Fluent in English, written and spoken
– Have great social skills
– Flexible to travel
Languages: English, fluent.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org