If you have a solid technical background, have a passion for system administration, but are also curious about other technologies – then we have a very exciting opportunity for you. You will be working in a tight team with the opportunity to take on diverse assignments, with supportive and highly motivated colleagues. You will be working with challenging assignments, for multiple clients.
At Polar Cape we put personal development in focus so you will be learning and growing from day one. Sound interesting? Send us your CV!
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience (operations and/or development)
- Knowledge of Cloud Providers (Amazon, Google and/or Azure Cloud Services)
- Knowledge of *NIX OS systems
- Knowledge of Windows server
- Knowledge of containers (Docker and/or Kubernetes)
- Knowledge of monitoring and orchestration tools
- Knowledge of automation and CI/CD
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Bash, Powershell, Python …)
- Be highly professional and solution oriented with a focus on the client’s business needs
- Be highly responsible and reliable
- Have great social skills
- Flexible to travel
- Be fluent in English, written and spoken
It will be great if you got experience from
- Network Administration and System Security (LAN, WAN, Firewalls, VPN etc)
- SQL and NoSQL database administration
Languages: English, fluent.
Contact email: email@example.com