A combination of good technical skills and passion to learn is required. If you have some technical background and/or technical education, are always curious about new technologies, and have a desire to join a high-performance team – then we have a very exciting opportunity for you. You will have a rising role, with supportive and highly motivated colleagues.
At Polar Cape we put personal development in focus so you will be learning and growing from day one. For our juniors we have developed a Polar Cape Graduate Program that covers all the necessary areas to help you get the best possible start in the company. Sounds interesting?
Theoretical knowledge and working experience with:
- Programming languages: C#, C++
- .NET Framework: ASP.NET, MVC, LINQ, WebForms, WinForms, WindowsServices
- Database Technologies: MsSQL, MySQL, (nice to have: CouchDb, MongoDB)
Nice to have some experience, theoretical knowledge and/or interest in:
- Be highly professional and solution oriented
- Be highly responsible and reliable
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Have great social skills
- Flexible to travel