If you have a solid technical background and experience with development, but also have a passion for system administration, and you are also curious about other technologies – then we have a very exciting opportunity for you. You will be working in a tight team with the opportunity to take on diverse assignments, with supportive and highly motivated colleagues. You will be working with challenging assignments, for multiple clients.
At Polar Cape we put personal development in focus so you will be learning and growing from day one. Sound interesting? Send us your CV!
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience (operations and/or development)
- Experience in Amazon, Google or Azure Cloud Services
- Experience with *NIX OS systems
- Experience with automation and CI/CD
- Experience with scripting languages (Bash, Powershell, Python …)
- Knowledge of Windows server
- Knowledge of containers (Docker and/or Kubernetes)
- Knowledge of monitoring and orchestration tools
- Be highly professional and solution oriented with a focus on the client’s business needs
- Be highly responsible and reliable
- Have great social skills
- Flexible to travel
- Be fluent in English, written and spoken
It will be great if you got experience from
- Network Administration and System Security (LAN, WAN, Firewalls, VPN etc)
- SQL and NoSQL database administration
Languages: English, fluent.
Contact email: email@example.com