The elicitation of business needs and expressing them in the form of business process models, requirements and other artifacts is a true art form. Working as a Business Analyst at Polar Cape means you understand that delivering business value does not come from just documenting the requirements, but understanding the underlying business need and communicating it in a way so that all stakeholders understand.
At Polar Cape we help our customers by providing both individual experts and managed services.
Our individual experts help our clients deliver IT projects successfully, working full-time on the client’s behalf. With managed services we deliver full life cycle software development projects from analysis to design, development, test, and support. Specialty areas include mobile applications, web applications, system integration, and test automation. We believe this combination of business models offers great potential for us as a company, and for our consultants.
Working as a consultant at Polar Cape means that you will have:
Highly engaged and competent colleagues that are willing to share their knowledge
An action-based Personal Development Plan
Small mixed consultant groups
Open communications and transparency from management
A company built by consultants, for consultants.
- Agile environments, specifically with agile backlog
- Process modeling
- Use cases and user stories
- Requirements workshops
- End-to-end software development process experience, such as reviewing design deliverables, test cases, change-and release management processes etc.
- Major requirements- and change management tools such as HP ALM and Jira
It will be great if you got experience from
- Requirements certification (RSTQB, other)
- Background in software development and been working as an IT consultant before
- Project Management
- Web based solutions
- Working with external suppliers
- IT consultancy
- Experience from decision point based project steering model such as PROPS, PPS
Languages: English, fluent.
Contact person phone number: