You know you’ve been in IT since the turn of the century when you still remember:
- When everything was eCommerce
- The Information Superhighway
- GPRS, oh yes
- Millenium Bug (of course!)
- .com bubble popping
- Altavista was the search engine in peoples minds
- Computer screens were still fat
- Internet at home had that squeeeqy sound
- 0,5 Mbit / s was lightnig speed
- People still used encyklopedias
- Every year was the year linux would conquer the desktop.
- Searching the client’s office for faxes you could unplug and hook in the line to the laptop’s 28.8 kbps modem.
- People asking you to return the email attachments they sent you ( could have been late nineties)
- People knew the model of their computer’s CPU.
- AMD vs. Intel
- I Love You virus made headlines
- The first smartphone, the R380
- Blogs were a new thing!
Are you interested in joining a consultant company that believes that senior consultants should outnumber juniors? A consulting company built by consultants, for consultants?
Check out our job page – we would love to hear from you!